Term & Conditions
1. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers that are over 21 years of age at start of the holiday.
2. No hen or stag parties.
3. The hirer is fully responsible for the caravan.
4. All changes to a booking form are allowed ONLY by prior agreement with the caravan owner in writing/text message.
5. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form as well as all day guests and visitors.
6. The hirer agrees that details of persons listed on the booking form MUST be registered with the caravan owners and Haven holidays.
7. The hirer must allow access to the caravan when required to by the caravan owners, haven holidays their staff or agents.
8. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason.
9. Primrose Valley and the Caravan Owners will not be responsible for any personal loss or injury, however caused or sustained to any person or vehicle (including any persons under age 18 years of age).
10. Smoking is STRICTLY not permitted within the caravan. If evidence of smoking is discovered in the caravan you WILL lose your bond.
11. The caravan should be left in a clean and tidy condition. The oven must be left clean, all pots used should be washed and all rubbish removed and taken to the recycling points,
12. No PETS of any kind allowed in the caravan.
13. In case of any maintenance problem(s). DIY repairs must not be attempted by anyone - please contact owners-
Ian - 07838443311
or Primrose Valley by going to the on site reception
14.All electrical appliances in the caravan have undergone annual safety checks. Use of your own electrical items is at your own risk.
1. The hirer and all people listed on the booking form, your guests and visitors must obey with the site rules and regulation at all times.
2. At all times noise must be kept at a acceptable level.
3. All speed limits must be observed at all times.
4. Parking is allowed on the grass at the side of the caravan except where Haven holidays or there staff display signs (NO cars on the grass) because of rain etc.
5. No littering on the site. All rubbish / refuge must be disposed of in big dumper bins situated around the site.
6. BBQ are allowed on site (although these must not be situated near to the caravan).
7. Gas bottles only to be exchanged by the caravan owners, Haven holidays or there staff – please contact caravan owner Or Primrose Valley if you run out of gas.
8. No firearms or other offensive weapons are permitted . No ball games between the caravans. No electric or petrol scooters / motor bikes allowed on site.
9. When accessing the entertainment complex you may be asked to show daily/weekly passes to Haven holiday staff and their agents.
10. If you are asked to vacate the caravan site, by Haven holidays or their staff, for any reasons what so ever the caravan owners shall not refund any money paid.
Payment conditions – Deposits and payments.
1. A non refundable deposit of £50 per week to be paid at the time of booking or within 2 days of making a provisional booking or it will be cancelled.
2. Bank Transfer preferred method of payment.
3. The balance is to be paid no later than six weeks before the start of the holiday.
4. Accommodation will be available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival, till 10:00am on the day of departure.
5. The hirer shall pay £75 bond at the time of booking, this bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period ( after caravan check ) or in the event of cancellation once the hirer confirms cancellation in writing.